This window contains the listing of sales receipts and invoices defaults to current day when you have data available.
By Clear All Search you will load the defaults data.
To find a specific receipt or invoice provide the receipt or invoice number in the search box Receipt/Invoice No and click the Search.
To show receipts or invoices in a particular data range provide the From Date and To Date and click Search.
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- View This Receipt/Invoice: In case you need to reproduce or verify a receipt or invoice you could do this by this option.
- Save This Receipt/Invoice to PDF: Save receipt or invoice to PDF format for future reference or to share.
- Export to Excel: Export the sales data to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
- Exchange/Return to This Receipt/Invoice: Make an exchange of sold item or customer return of sold items against a sale invoice or receipt.
Video Tutorial: Show receipt/invoice, Export to Excel, Save to PDF, Search Sales