Here you will get the list of Payment Received from your customers that is accounts receivables.
You could search by Customer or Invoice No to list the record of payment made.
Clear Search will reload the default listing of records.
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- Export to Excel: Export the sales data to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
Video Tutorial: Payment received from customers