This window shows you the receivables from your customers. All the current accounts receivables are listed in the record set.
You could sort out the receivables by customers providing the customer id from the combo box named as Customer. The list of receivable will show the accounts receivable if there is any.
You could also search the receivable by invoice number providing Invoice No.
Clear Search will clear any search results and list all the receivables available.
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- View This Invoice: In case you need to reproduce or verify a invoice you could do this by this option.
- Export to Excel: Export the sales data to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
- Payment to This Invoice: Record payment received from the customer against this invoice.
Video Tutorial: See the list of Accounts Receivables.