Go to “Register” > “Show Register“.
Register Current Information: Summary of register is showing here for the current business day.
By Clear All Search you will load the defaults data.
To show register entries in a particular data range provide the From Date and To Date and click Search.
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- Export to Excel: Export the register data to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
Video Tutorial: Show Register