To make a new quote go to “+ New Quote” window.
- Click “Add New Quote”.
- Select your customer if listed in the database.
- Select the product from the Product/Service* drop down menu, or you could type the product name and matching products will be shown to you to select from.
- This will populate the product with its Unit Price, Sales Tax%, ID provided in the database.
- Provide the Quantity which is mandatory.
- Repeat for the subsequent products to Quote.
- You can change the Unit Price of the item listed to sell.
- Inventory or stock for the product will be adjusted when a product has inventory tracking enabled during the Quote to Sale operation.
Video Tutorial: Make a new quote.