Go to “Products & Services” > “Inventory Transactions“.
Inventory transactions are applicable only to the product that are enabled to inventory tracking.
You can search by Product, by date range.
Inventory transactions can be exported to excel spreadsheets, by clicking right mouse over the record choose “Export to Excel”. This will automatically open the Excel file when Excel is installed at your PC.
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- Export to Excel: Export the inventory transactions to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
Video Tutorial: Show Inventory Transactions