Go to “Customers” > “Show Customers”
Listings of customers will be show here with information like:
- Customer id
- Effective balance
- Credit limit
- Date of birth
- Active status
By right clicking the mouse you will be provided a list of actions to perform.
- Find: You can find data by this option.
- Sort: You can sort data by clicking over a field or column.
- For Date type column: Sort Oldest to Newest and Sort Newest to Oldest.
- For Text type column: Sort A to Z and Sort Z to A.
- For Numeric type column: Sort Smallest to Largest and Sort Largest to Smallest.
- Filter: Put your mouse over a column and right click, you can filter data based on this selected column by Filter By Selection. You can filter by excluding this column by choosing Filter Excluding Selection.
- Between: You can search data based on a column values by this option.
- Show This Customer Information: This will open a new window with customer details, from this window you could also edit the customer details.
- Export to Excel: Export the customer data to Excel format to further analyze or to share.
- Edit This Customer: Details windows will be opened and to Edit the customer click “Edit” and when done click “Save Record“.
- Deactivate This Customer: This will deactivate a customer to assign to any sales or quote operation. Customer and data will be present.
- Activate This Customer: Activating this customer, you could assign customer to sales or quote.
Video Tutorial: Show Customers.